Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

May 30, 2012

Memorial Day -- 5/30/2012



Hey mommy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
Thanks for the package! I got in on Monday and we have been listening to Cherie Call for the past few days. It's been great! :) I've been telling Sister Sanders about your peanut butter breakfast bars. You can send those if you want... That would be great.Other than that. All is well.

I can't believe that Nikki graduated. That is crazy. She is too young. The pictures really tripped me out. She looks so pretty, as always!
David broke his toe! You're right. That is kind of funnyish :) He is a tough sucker. Did you take pictures at Capitol Reef? I'd love to see some!
PS.... Elder Hill just sent you an email. I don't know what it says so beware!

Zeny's last name is actually Familia. But when she was learning English, she loved the word Forever. Like how Nikki just loved the word Eyelash. So, she always goes by Zeny Forever. Yeah... that was hard. I can't even put into words. We went to the funeral on Saturday. There were two services. The first one was Catholic, and the second one was LDS. Very very VERY different experiences. It really testified to me that our church is true. Not only that, but about 40 members from our ward came to support these two sisters. That is a ward family. I love this ward! They are simply incredible.

M*** and her family (FOUR people) came to church on Sunday.... All by themselves. We were so proud! And we ate at the Wheelwrights again on Sunday night. She made the craziest peanut butter brownie dessert. It was so good!

On Monday, we were unexpectedly dropped by R****. :( He just told us that he didn't want to meet anymore. And while we were trying to help me and convince him to keep visiting with us, I could tell that he had already made up his mind that he wasn't going to stay. R***** isn't ready for the message and this time, but I know he will be later. He said he hasn't been reading the Book of Mormon, and so we challenged him to do that. He said he will, so we will hear from him in a few months. It was rough, but we've experienced a lot of miracles. Also on Monday, after district meeting, we celebrated Memorial Day. We wrote little notes to people we know that have passed away on helium balloons and let them go. It is a tradition for Elder Hill and his family. It was really neat!



So, we are playing "I know that my Redeemer Lives" AKA: "Yo se que vive mi Senor" in Sacrament Meeting on June 10th. We are so excited!



In the summer time here, the humidity is ridiculous. It is so HOT! It is very popular to open up the fire hydrants and play in the water. We've seen about five or broken hydrants and people playing in them. It's so cool!


Oh, and we've heard the song "El Teke Teke" over and over and over again. I love it. You should check it out. I think Nikki would like it a lot.

Well, that's all I have for you this week! I love you so much. I hope that you are all happy, and that David doesn't break any other toes. :)
THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!

Love,

Hna Kindlespire


-guy getting sprayed by fire hydrant
-Sister Sanders with her flute
-Sister Wheelwright's brownie dessert
-my message to Rose Grandpa
-our balloons flying away
-me and the piano <3
-fire hydrant outside our apartment
-my message to Grandma Kimball and Grandmother Bauer

***Note*** we received a great email from Sister Kindlespire's Zone Leader this week and wanted to share it.

"I just wanted to tell you what an amazing missionary daughter you have! I have been privileged to serve her as her Zone Leader and watch her progress so fast over the last couple months. She is an amazing example to everyone here, and is doing so great! She is well protected and watched over by us and her special guardian angels! Thank you for your loving support for her!"
-Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment