Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

April 10, 2012

Salt Lake City, Detroit, New York! -- 4/10/12

*** We got a phone call from Sister Kindlespire today as she left the Salt Lake Airport this morning on her way to New York! She was excited, nervous, happy, and enjoying being out of the classroom. She had trouble getting everything packed and was up till 12:30 a.m. trying to make it work. She ended up carrying her pink polka-dot towel and she had her tiny travel alarm clock in one pocket and her little valentine's teddy bear in the other. We were able to talk to her for about 30 minutes before she had to go. Then she called again from Detroit and we spoke briefly. She said the flight and landing were really rough. She said that they had already spoken with someone in the airport about Christ and she thought that was really great. While I was on the phone with her they called her flight. Lots of "I love you" s and then good bye again.

Here is part of the message she left on my phone when I didn't pick up the first time she called in Detroit. "I am so excited to get to New York, only a few more hours and I'll be there. Know that I'm loving my mission and loving this chance to serve the Lord."

Tonight she begins her mission in earnest. Last I heard P-day was Wednesday so it's possible we'll get more details tomorrow.**** by Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment