Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

August 14, 2013

Last email 8.14.13

Wow.... We went to the temple today, and it was simply marvelous. All the missionaries that are going home next week were there, and President and Sister Morgan as well. It was a beautiful session!
 
For my last email, the only thing that I want to do is bear my testimony.
 
I am so grateful for my mission and the chance that I have had to serve the Lord. I feel that He has done more for me than I have for Him during this last year and a half. It's very humbling to reflect back and see all that the Lord has helped me to overcome and become as I have simply done my best to serve and obey Him. I know that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer I cannot wait for the day when every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is the Savior of the world. He died for our sins and suffered for our sorrows. He is central to my life. It is His message that I share. His truth has been restored on the earth. His truth, His priesthood, and His way. We must follow Him, and help each other. We need to help each other make it back to Heavenly Father. There is nothing more important than that journey.
 
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church. I know that the Book of Mormon testifies of Him. I know that this is the way to happiness, and it is available to all those that are willing to come.
 
My mission has changed me. I will never be the same. Never ever ever!
 
I love you! And I can't wait to see you and give you a huge hug and besito!
 
Love,
 
Hermana Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment