Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

August 7, 2013

Baptism in Danbury! 8.7.2013

We had a wonderful weekend! P***** is the newest member of the Danbury Branch. Her baptism was just full of the Spirit. She was nervous at first, but then she just sat in peace and soaked it all in. We started 20 minutes late which is WAY better than the hour lateness that we are used to, and a great amount of ward members came to support P*****. The Spirit was so strong and it was just beautiful! 
I'll have to send pictures next week. Sorry!
O******* is the sister of I*****. She has been seriously studying and praying so much to find out if this is true. And yesterday she decided to fast to show God that she wanted to know. She's fasting today, as are we, to find out if what we have been teaching is true. She wants to get baptized as soon as she finds her answer. I think she could get baptized next week. And the thing is... she has received her answer, she just needs to recognize it. She is filled with happiness and peace. I've never seen her smile as much as she has been smiling. She has completely changed. I love that girl and her beautiful family so much!
We have a lot of eating appointments this week. :'( My poor little stomach. Yesterday we had two lunches, we have dinner tonight, lunch tomorrow, lunch and dinner on friday... Man... hahaha. But I am grateful. I sure do love my habichuela y arroz. It's so delicious!
Today for Pday we are watching 17 miracles and we took a few pictures around the city. I even had a nap already! It's been a great Pday! Next week is the final temple trip. Wow!
I love this gospel so much and I'm so grateful for the year and a half that I have been able to give to the Lord!
Love,
Hermana Kin
Still not trunky. Hahaha, but I'm having my "farewell" on Sunday. We will see what happens after that. haha. I'll still give 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment