Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

July 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Hermana Kindlespire, 6.19.13

Hello Mami!!

First things first: There is a play coming to the Hale Theatre called "The Heights." Can we go?? IT's about Inwood and Domincans! It would be so awesome!

The Newsies was so awesome! I highly recommend it. It's weird that I am at that point in the mission.... That's what old missionaries do!


P****** has a baptismal date! She is a friend of I*****, a new convert. We are so excited for her! She is geting baptized in July. Definitely a miracle. I'm so grateful for members and the examples they set for all their friends. Because of Isamar's example, she is interested and ready. She has seen the difference in her friend. 

I'm sorry the letter is so short this week! We are really short on time. It takes a few hours to get to the city and everything. But I love you! 
I love you. I am so grateful for a loving and merciful Heavenly Father. He's the best!

Love, 

Hermana Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment