Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

March 6, 2013

Miracles in Olmstead...March 6, 2013

I'm in Olmstead still! And I'm training Hermana Cole from Meridan, Idaho. Sister Valdez went to Harlem. I'm going to miss her. When Hermana Cole walked into the chapel this morning at transfers, Sister Portugal, Sister Valdez, and I all felt that I would be training her. Out of about 8 sisters. She's adorable. I'm thrilled. 

We received 40 new missionaries today. As of now, we have 209 missionaries serving in NYNYN mission. 

This last week was wonderful. We extended five baptismal dates, and three were accepted. The other two are praying and working and bullding their testimonies, but the desire is there. 

We've seen miracles in Olmstead. Miracles that you cannot deny. Families coming back to church, the gospel changing lives and opening up new pathways. Wow. I'm so grateful for the time that I have here in Olmstead.

Thank you for the Music package. It's great! I love it. And for that cute skirt. Bien Hecho Mami!

When is Easter? It's coming up soon, right? That will be an exciting Sunday. Sister Cole is a singer! I think we will sing "I know that my Redeemer lives" at the end of this month. My first time singing in the ward. 

Let me tell you one special story that happened this week. R***** is a member. She has a friend named L***.         R***** told us about her and how she has met with missionaries before. So when we found the opportunity to serve L***, we set up a return appointment. L*** told R***** that she only set up the appointment out of obligation. She wasn't really interested. We know that we had that one appointment to prove the importance of our message. We did a lesson on the "How to Begin Teaching" Points mentioned in Preach My Gospel. Just mentioning those points, and having a sincere desire to help, L***  willingly set up a return appointment. We were able to share the restoration with her and teach her how to prayer. Her prayer was sincere and heartfelt. It was glorious. 

The gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives, and it's here free to those who are willing to accept it. We know the path, we have the steps. There is more peace available. There is the ability to be closer to God. There is hope. There is power. There is a way. The way is the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Love you very much, my beautiful family. 

Cuidanse mucho.

Hermana Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment