Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Hello!!! 

It's been a good week in the Bronx. Thanks so much for the year package. I've been out for a year, and your package brought me a lot of cheer!  You are too sweet. (literally, i ate all the candy, ya) Ya means already and spanish people say it a lot.

I'm so glad you mentioned school.  I can talk to President about applying for school in the fall and ask for advice. If you know the deadline for signing up at USU, that would be helpful too. 

I'm so excited for Zach! But what's with the West Coast?? Come on, family! It's all about the East....

It's been rainy here for the last two days, and really windy. I'm really really surprised by all the wind. And really grateful for pencil skirts. :)

We've been doing great. We've been a little bummed about not working with a lot of investigators. But on Sunday, when we were in sacrament meeting, we looked around and saw 3 less active families in church that we have been working with. My heart was so full! With children and parents, there were 12 members that weren't coming to church just a few months ago. :) I feel that we have made a difference... Well, we haven't done anything. We've prayed for a message that they need, and we open our mouths. The Spirit testifies, and then they choose what they want to do. I'm so grateful to see them choosing the right. Choosing to renew their covenants. 

What a great blessing!

We went on a split with the traveling sisters on Tuesday. Sister Richey came to Olmstead with Sister Valdez, and I went up to Yonkers with Sister Aguirre. It was lots of fun, and the opportunity to learn from them. Splits are great opportunities to improve your teaching skills!

We went to Time Square today, and are heading back to Olmstead soon. 

I love you so much! I know this gospel is true, and I'm so grateful for the chance to serve as a missionary. I love the Lord!

Love, 

Hermana Kindlespire


No comments:

Post a Comment