Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

February 6, 2013

One year out! Loving the Bronx! Feb. 6, 2013


I feel like it's gone by so quickly. And I know it's only going to go by that much faster. :( I'm an "old" missionary now. I still feel like I'm learning everyday!

 Thank you for your prayers. We can feel them. We can see them. We have experienced so many miracles.
S*** wants to be baptized! She is praying about a date now. She recognizes the Spirit and wants to follow the Spirit. Her family, who we thought weren't prepared for our message, are planning on coming to church with her too. It's amazing to see what the Spirit can do as you listen to His promptings.
Last week, we watched the Restoration with the C****** family. The long one. They loved it. They learned so much. J***** prayed at the end of the lesson. It was such a sincere prayer. He didn't ask the Lord for anything. He just said how grateful he was for Joseph Smith and for the restoration of the church of Jesus Christ. I cried... but that's not new. I cry at everything!
I love that we've had so many opportunities to teach children. They are so faithful and so loving. IT's amazing to see them learning and understanding. I
An English class student, named A****l is taking the lessons too. He has so many questions and came to church on Sunday. He lost his wife last year, so has taken a lot of interest in the Plan of Salvation.
 
We are teaching a lot. And seeing the blessings from being obedient. Love New York. Love the Bronx. Love you all. 
 
Hermana Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment