Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

January 20, 2013

T'was the day after Christmas... 12/26/2012


 
It was so good to see you yesterday :)

Yeah, 2012 is almost over and it's been such a great year. I love my mission! And again, when I made the decision to be as obedient as possible, that's when I learned to love my mission.

Our pday today was awesome. We got to take naps!We bought some more boots, and just in time. It's snowing!!

I'm keeping this week's email pretty short... Just a little hello, love you, be obedient... message.

This church is true, I know it because I'm reading the Book of Mormon, and living what it says. I love you so much! Cuidase mucho!

Hermana Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment