Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

September 12, 2012

Want to Learn English? 9-5-2012

I've been reading the Old Testament Stories. I've forgotten a lot of them, so in my spare time I'm reading out of a Children's Book. It's been a lot of fun. I just finished reading about Elias and Baal. Such an interesting story. 
I finished the New Testament last Friday. Yeah! I feel like I need to read it again, a lot of it didn't make sense. 
We've taken our English Class up a level. We made new flyers, we added a morning class, we started teaching a beginner and an advanced class. I think it's going to be a hit. We only have a few students still, but it'll keep growing. 
M*** came to the English Ward this last week, and brought her five year old son. She loves the church. She always asks where we were 30 years ago. Amazing amazing woman. We taught her all of the commandments and requirements for baptism. She has no problems with any, except coffee. She's very addicted to it. She gets serious headaches without it. She's going to decrease her coffee until there is nothing left. I ask you to pray for her. Pray that she will be able to give up her coffee, and that her headaches will stop. I can't tell you how much I am praying for her. Everyday, everynight. And I know that God will help her! 
We met an anti-mormon this week... My first encounter... It's been interesting. He's texted us a few times. We just bore our testimonies. And we keep going... because what he says doesn't change the truth. :)
The Bishop moved into his new apartment. It's so nice, and pretty big. We helped them with the move on Monday. The Elders moved the heavy stuff, and we helped them unpack. We are hoping that we will be able to start teaching her sister. 
We went to the employment center yesterday and helped N**** start her job search. N**** is A***'s mom. It was a lot of fun. My first translating experience. Sister Taylor did most of the translating, but I was able to help out too. I AM learning Spanish. Hahaha.
Today, we've just been shopping and cleaning. We went to Costco... Man, I love that place. :)
OK... That's it...  Thanks for your love and support.  
I believe that Joseph Smith is a prophet. He bore testimony of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is at the center of our religion. We love him! We love him, because He loved us first. He gave his life.  

Love, 

La Hermana Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment