Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

September 12, 2012

(Mariachi) Band, Bangs, and a Barber Shop! 9-12-12


We're going to Chinatown next week instead. Today is the WTC Memorial. It should be pretty moving, I think.

Sister Taylor cut her bangs this last week. That was a fun adventure in our apartment. There was a Mariachi Band at a members birthday party.













I had to say goodbye to Amelia and Felipe Guittierez. They left for the DR and will be gone for about a month. Just in case I get transferred, I wanted to take a picture with them. I met Amelia my first night in the mission field. We went over to her house, and I didn't understand a word. I love that woman! She is so kind!

The other couple in the photo is Carmen and Rafael Rodriguez. They introduced Maria Reyes to the church and are largely responsible for her conversion.

We have been working really hard. I wish I had specific stories, but it's really just the same. :) We taught the Restoration to lots of people, the Plan of Salvation to others. We taught a bunch of people in a barber shop on Monday. That was really fun!
Taught English class. I've loved English Class. I've got to use my phonetics a lot.

Well, that's all for now.

Love,

Lindsay
kin 004. amelia and carmen
kin 001. cutting bangs
kin 002. mariachi band
kin 003. zeny familia and me at the birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment