Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

July 18, 2012

Hermana Tranquila - July 18, 2012

We have had a lot of success this last week. We have never worked so hard...We were teaching lessons on the streets all week long, and everyone we would share the gospel with would be from the Bronx or New Jersey or simply out of our area. But we kept going. I know that we reap what we sow... We didn't have to wait too long to see that that is true. We received four referrals last week... That is unheard of! Four referrals?? And from those referrals and our efforts, we now have three new investigators. A*** is 15, and he met with the missionaries in the Dominican Republic. His mom, N****, is really open to our message and is looking for the true church. And M***** is great as well. We still need to meet with her and get to know her more, but I was really impressed with her from the beginning. 

Other than missionary work, I don't have too much to report. I ate chicharron. I think it's pork, but it has layers of fried bread, meat, and fat. It was disgusting. Don't make it, Daddy. I gagged... I had to eat six of them. I had to say a desperate prayer to swallow them. 

English class is going well, we have students every class and they are hard workers. I am really impressed. English is a very hard language to learn. 

Sister Sanders got her haircut by a Domincian, which is a scary thing to do, but Angela Familia did a wonderful job. Her hair looks beautiful!

Sister Sanders birthday is August 1st if you want to send her anything. :) She is an amazing companion. I  rely on her so much, and she is always there to help me. I make mistakes like crazy. I'm really really good at making mistakes. :) But she is super patient and very loving. She's always hilarious and crazy. 

Zeny Familia calls her Hermana Loca or La Loca. I'm Hermana Tranquila or "Mi Amiga Tranquila." 

OK. Well, that's all for now. I love you very much.  Love you oodles and oodles. 

Con Amor, 

La Hermana Tranquila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment