Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Hermana Kindlespire 6/20/2012


We had a pretty slow week last week. Hna Sanders caught a really bad cold that knocked her out for three days. And yet, somehow we were able to reach our goals. But, I spent a lot of time inside drawing and sleeping and decorating stuff, and reading El Libro de Mormon a lot.


Last Pday we walked the entire length of Central Park.... That's a lot of walking! We stopped and bought waffles and dinges. My waffle was delicious! Nutella, walnuts, bananas, and fudge. 
We had dinner with a Peruvian brother. He made lomo saltado. I highly recommend it. Just make it with a side of rice. Super yummy!
Our investigator, M****, has started feeding us everytime we are over at her place, which is usually three times a week. This past week, she fed us rice and shrimp, mongu, and she made habichuela con dulce for my birthday.



Speaking of my birthday! We had a great time! Sister Sanders decorated my desk with a banner and confetti. So sweet! We had zone  conference at the temple. It was our last meeting with President Smith. I got your amazing package! We went to coldstone after the meeting. We invited all the young women to the church to have pazookies with us. It was a very fun time!

Today we are heading to the Yankees/Braves game! Honestly, I'm only going for the nachos. But we are sure to have a fun time!

I love you all! Thanks for your love and support! This church is true. It just makes sense.... Being a missionary is hard work, but it's a wonderful thing to be!

Love,

Hermana Kindlespire




Pictures this week:
*C*** and I celebrating my Birthday
*Hna Sanders and I in Central Park
*Waffle & Dinges!
*People at the Birthday Party
*Pazookies
*Yankee Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment