Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

May 7, 2013

"We are teaching...." 5.1.2013





There is so much work to do here in Danbury. We are keeping busy. We are teaching a man named J*** from the Domincan Republic (woohoo!). He is reading the Book of mormon everyday and came to church last week. We are meeting him on Saturday... his drinking day. bwahaha...

We are teaching B***** from Ecuador. She realizes that she needs to be baptized and is working on getting Sundays free so that she can come. So awesome. 

We are teaching S****, from the Domincan Republic, and P***** from Peru. They are great and we are excited to meet with them some more and get to know them. 

Lots of potential. 

This week was so great. We helped I****** (Ecuador) with her calling. She is the music director, but doesn't know how to lead. She said that this calling is the hardest she has had in her time in the church. We explained how to lead music, and she did a great job on Sunday. We are going to continue to help her with that. 
We had a training meeting last week with President. It was so inspiring! That man knows how to lead, and how to follow the Spirit. 
We met with a lot of new people this weekend, including P***** and S****. And a Less Active family from Nicaragua. It's been great! 
We had a lesson on Sunday with two almost-sister missionaries. One is leaving in a week, and the other is waiting for her mission call. It was awesome to explain to them what they could expect and what they should do to prepare. 
Then I went on a Split with Sister Dunn. She is serving in Poughkeepsie, and we had a great time together. We found three new investigators and learned a lot. 
When I got back to Danbury, we had appointment after appointment. We ate rice and beans and chicken, then went to a different appointment and ate rice and beans and chicken and salad and ice cream, then to another one and they had bought us a pizza, and gave us juice, and then to another one where we drank morir sonando. By the end of the night, I was almost in tears. My poor stomach. I hope that I can recover today. haha. These people are so giving. I love them!



We are all settled in in our new apartment. I'm even getting pretty good at driving. :) I love Danbury. I love the gospel and all the blessings that I have received from it. I love you too!

Love, 

Hermana Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment