Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

April 17, 2013

Transferred! to Danbury, CT -- 4/17/2013



YAY pictures! Thank you!Here are some for you!

Here in Danbury Connecticut, you can upload photos on the computers. :) Finally, right?

I'm training Sister Wankier. She is super happy and awesome. We are really thrilled. We are working in the Spanish/Portuguese branch here. Super excited. I am so grateful to W*****. I was able to get used to Portuguese while I was in the Bronx, so that we can help even more members here. 

Both Sister Valdez and Sister Cole are training. I sent a "generation" picture. With my three "daughters", and my two "granddaughters". You know that jargon, right? Your trainer is considered your mom. 

I've also been called to be a Sister Training Leader. We go on exchanges with the other sisters at least once every cycle. It will be a fun opportunity to serve. 






18 sister missionaries came to the field today. Wow! And Sister Wankier says that the MTC is stuffed full of them. When I was there, there was probably only about 300. And in less than a year, they fill the stadium. So exciting. :)

So, A**** wasn't baptized this last weekend. He is so close, but he just needs a little bit more time before he makes this amazing covenant. We are excited for the progress he has already seen, and know that it will just continue as he continues to strengthen his testimony and knowledge. 

I love you so much!

Love, 

Hermana Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment