Send letters and packages to:

Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road, Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

November 7, 2012

In the Middle..The Bronx with Portugal...11/7/2012

We haven't been able to help out with any service opportunities yet. But it's predicted that this weekend we should be able to help. Although... that's just for city missionaries.
The mission home is still out of power and isn't expected to have it for another week or so. Crazy, right?

We turned the radio on way late last night to find out the result of the elections. We are a little sad about it, but hopefully it will do good. God is taking care of us.

OK... now the news I know you have been waiting for. Transfers.

My time in Inwood was great, but it has come to an end. I packed all my things and was sent somewhere else. But not too far....

I am now serving in The Bronx, the Olmstead ward. It's Upper Bronx. I am serving with Sister Portugal. She is from Peru, but moved to Virginia when she was 13 and met the missionaries there. Also with us is Sister Ritchie and Sister Peterson. We are white-washing the area. It's going to be an adventure! And we have already seen so many miracles!

I'm very grateful for my mission and the experiences I've had so far. Yes, I'm in the middle of my mission. But like President Uchtdorf said, "We are always in the middle."

Much love. Stay safe. I will too!


Pictures next week... left my camera at home again.

Love,

La Hermana Lindsay Kindlespire

No comments:

Post a Comment